Friday, June 11, 2021

Create An Ecommerce Website Or Online Store With Woocommerce











About:

Hi Everyone



In this gig, I am offering my services to create an awesome eCommerce website. If you need a complete eCommerce or WordPress woocommerce website then you have come to the right place. I will create your ecommerce store in WordPress.I can install and customize any Ecommerce theme





MY FEATURES

==============



Woocommerce store design

Woocommerce theme customization 

Product Upload,Product Category & variations

Payment gateway, PayPal, Stripe, shipping, tax, cart, checkout

➥Home page, Shop page, product page customize

➥ Give 100% responsive

Mailchimp Abandoned Cart, order notification, order invoice & pop up form

SEO & Speed optimization

Mailchimp automation for woocommerce

Multivendor

Membership subscription

➥All payments methods & Order tracking

eBay, Amazon Affiliate system

Live Chat

Website security

➥Discount Coupon System

➥Multiple Currency Options

➥Product Reviews

➥Sales reports

Subscriber Form 

➥Contact page with Google Map



WHY HIRE ME?

===========



➦Unlimited Revision

➦Fasted delivery

➦100% satisfaction

➦Money-back guarantee



LIVE SITE

==========

https://www.behance.net/pabel_rehman

https://www.newtwist.com

https://cbeaux.com

 

Thank you

Reviews


:

great guy. delivered most of it on time and knows what he is doing. we had some technical issues but he fixed right away and we left some pending items due to time constraints but i am confident we will resolve as he is providing support past the delivery deadline and is looking to be a long-term provider. I hope to work long term with him again.

:

I started with a few problems of understanding. But it was fixed very quickly. Pabel was a very hardworking commutative freelancer. Implemented every change quickly. Highly recommended

:

I enjoyed working with Pabel and will continue to work with him in the future. I didn't know what I was doing and he really helped sort me out. I strongly recommend his services.

:

His responds is fast and seeks to understand what you want and will do the same very passionate about his projects I don't hesitate to recommend him to anyone

:

I have found a serious seller. I will only be using him for my projects, Such a professional. I highly recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment