Monday, June 7, 2021

Create Shopify Website Or Shopify Dropshipping Store











About:

**PLACE ORDER WITH 100% CONFIDENCE**



Hi there! Thank You for having a look into my gig, I am Alima from Pakistan & I have been designing shopify website or shopify stores from the last 3 years. I can build all types of professional shopify website or shopify store including but not limited to print on demand stores, aliexpress dropshipping, non-dropshipping & private label shopify websites.



I will create shopify website or shopify stores based on strategies that have proven to work. My goal is to use best practices, modern design & apps in your shopify websites without compromising the quality of service.



My Services:- 

•Responsive & User-friendly shopify design

•Premium theme design

•Logo, slider images & all necessary graphics

•Dropshipping using oberlo app

•Product listing (Top Order, ePacket, 4.5+Rating)

•Essential pages setup

•Newsletter for email marketing

•Install Best Free Apps

•FB Pixel Integration (you should provide ID)

•Social media Integrated (links must be provided by you)

•Custom domain Integrated

•Android App of shopify store

*I will work with you until your 100% Satisfaction*



Best Regard



ALIMA





Reviews


:

Wow I loveee her she did a great job i am a nurse and Sometimes I don’t get to go home especially in this pandemic, I really recommend everyone to contact her she did a really good job am speechless I am writing this and trying to put the great words together but am just speechless

:

Alima is professional and was able to deliver a day ahead of the scheduled delivery. She was able to set up a high conversion quality online store appropriate to my products and I like it very much. She was also very receptive to the added changes I requested and did her best to accomplish the task. I would definitely would like to work with her again in the future.

:

Alimasweetie was great to work with. She was very communicative & even made me videos to show me how to manage & make changes on my site for future reference. She was a joy to work with & I LOVE my site visit 93drip.com after 4/14 to see her great work!

:

alimasweetie was Great!! She delivered just what I want and more. My gig was complete sooner then expected and just how I imagined my website. I will be back for more business, I highly recommend Alimasweetie for the talent she has to brings

:

I ended doing most of the work I do like the seller but maybe you should put her down a level to 1




No comments:

Post a Comment