Monday, June 20, 2022

Design, Customize And Optimize Wix Websites











About:

WIX is a great platform for online presence of your business and it is also great for personal portfolios, blogs and community websites. And with my intensive expertise in website design and development you will get an end result which will promote your brand very effectively and you will stand out above your competition.

Under the umbrella of this gig I provide services like:

  • WIX Custom Website Design and Development

  • WIX Design Changes
  • WIX E-commerce Website
  • Responsive Design
  • WIX Code
  • Landing Pages
  • Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  • Google Analytics


Please message me first before placing the order to check my availability.

And this way I will be able to give you better quote for the custom order. But the price would be reasonable.



Also feel free to contact me to discuss your ideas about the websites.

Reviews


:

Excellent work

:

He translated the design I gave to Wix really well.

:

I found Yaseen very good to work with and he responded quickly. The end result is amazing and I am very happy with my site for the great price I payed. Other people charged around 700 and Yaseen gave me this for a much better rate. I look forward to working with him for all future updates to develop my site. Thankyou I will be back.

:

I have nothing positive to say. Completely messed my website up.

:

I am not sure if the client saw the work I have done.




No comments:

Post a Comment