Monday, June 20, 2022

Design Or Redesign Your Kajabi Website











About:

Hi kajabians, my name is Ayush, i am a kajabi EXPERT, i have been working on kajabi for a while now, i have done 100+ projects on kajabi here alone on fiverr, i know technologies like html , css , sass , scss , jquery , javascript , bootsrap & some js libraries that can help in adding animations to your website, can make it a bit more interactive. I can do anything for you in kajabi like :



- funnels setup 

- product setup 

- sales pages (pages that really converts)

- email marketing 

- custom design with coding

- custom blog pages 

- membership courses setup

- live chat integration and 



(if you need services mentioned above, feel free to contact me)



here's what i am good at - 



1. designing websites (resposnive)

2. designing landing pages 

3. write clean code (seo optimized)

4. adding animations to web pages.

5. i keep the design simple & elegant .

6. i can design banner , ad , flyers etc using photoshop .





CLIENTS LOVED MY WORK, PLEASE CHECK MY REVIEWS !



UNLIMITED REVISIONS !



CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS ABOUT YOUR PROJECT PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER!



THANKS!

- AYUSH

Reviews


:

I've been working with imdevayush for more than a year because he gives very fair prices. He's not trying to squeeze as much money out of you unlike some other sellers on Fiverr, but he's more interested in building a long-term relationship. Highly recommend for anyone needing help with their Kajabi website.

:

Thanks for your feedback! 🤩

:

This guy is amazing! As a business owner… I didn’t really know how my website should flow… and I hated when sellers would ask me what I wanted..because I needed them to advise me. Well this guy not only does a great job but he also knows how to give your site that professional look! I do recommend him and I will be working with him again.

:

Thanks for choosing me for your project and your feedback! i appreciate you! :)

:

Ayush was extraordinary at creating a beautiful functioning website with ease, in a short amount of time! i'm already starting on the next project together. Highly recommend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment