Sunday, October 10, 2021

Configure, Install And Customize Discourse Community Forum











About:

Why Order me?

  • I will deliver your order in due time.
  • I will build your forum VPS cloud servers without bug-free.
  • Integrated with (SMTP/API) CRM
  • Install Discourse different Linux operating system such as (Ubuntu, Centos, Fedora, Debian, Suse and more)
  • Complete Discourse community installation and configuration. On VPS cloud servers such as AWS / Microsoft Azure / Google / IBM / Digital Ocean / Vultr / Linode Cloud Platform etc.
  • Setup domain for Discourse community.
  • Setup transaction mailing with Discourse community notifications
  • Integration of Plugins and features.
  • Integration of Social platforms.
  • Security settings.(HTTPS /H2 SSL)
  • Discourse Forum Header / Footer customization

Before start project need some information from you.

  • If you have cloud server already I need access information.
  • CRM Mail SMTP/API access information.


Note: Please inbox me before order.

Thank you! :)

Reviews


:

great work, hope to work with him soon

:

Your service was amazing! You were kind during the proccess!

:

Brilliant as always. I highly recommend themewebzone for any website or discourse related issues. Highly skilled and knowledgeable programmer who can solve any issue and goes the extra mile to deliver a perfect product. Great communication, speedy delivery. A++ 10/10. Will definitely be back

:

Perfect Seller. Very experienced with web development and discourse work. Went far beyond my expectations and addressed a number of unexpected issues which emerged during the process. Delivery was very speedy and communication was 10/10. Very happy, will definitely return with more work in the future.

:

Romel contact me and help me very quickly to solve my problem. Good communication and a real expert on discourse forum. Thank you again !




No comments:

Post a Comment