Friday, October 15, 2021

Wix Website Design, Wix Website Redesign, Wix Online Store











About:

**30+ Successfully delivered well designed WIX websites**



Wix websites can also look AWESOME if you select the right designer. And well designed sites convert more customers for your business.



Hi, I am Hamza and I have great expertise to design or redesign your WIX website to make it a modern, mobile responsive site. You'll get Hassle FREE Experience by working with me :)



Wix Services including:



✓ Mobile responsive and user-friendly design

✓ Clear focused Call to actions

✓ Optimized to load faster

✓ SEO friendly

✓ Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel integration

✓ Live Chat

✓ Wix booking system

✓ Instagram live feed

✓ Ecommerce Integration

✓ Sign up popup with Mailchimp integration

✓ Social media icons



Why Choose me?



✓ 100% Quality Work

✓ Quick Response

✓ 100% Satisfaction

✓ Future support for any help



Let's start a gig if you want an AWESOME WIX Website.

Reviews


:

Above & Beyond Expectation!!!

:

Great work and delivered what I wanted with minimal information! REALLY appreciate the tight turnaround!

:

It's always the best.Thank you always. I'll order again.

:

Thank you so much.You did exactly what you wanted.I'll keep ordering.Thank you again.

:

Hello Hamza, Sorry brother my order got completely by Fiverr i was out of the office for 2 days so sorry about not getting back to you earlier everything is fine just a small change can you change about us content in the footer section please. it was very nice to work with you delivery on time some delays from my side but hamza is on the dot. thanks, bro keep up the good work. Thanks agian




No comments:

Post a Comment