Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Design And Build Your Shopify Store











About:

Hello Everyone! I create professional Shopify websites that translate to bigger sales for your products or services. I firmly believe that a clean and beautiful interface is just as important as offering a good product. I'm sure that we will make an amazing team!



Why you should work with me:



  • I have studied UX/UX design to make sure that you and your customer get the best possible experience.
  • I strive for the best and most practical way to do things. If you have a problem I will find the solution.
  • Since I'm an entrepreneurial as well, I will empathise with your business needs and help you fulfil them.
  • English/Spanish speaker.



Basic: If you have a website and know it in your heart it needs changes but don't know where to start, this is the plan for you. I will use my critical eye to guide you in the right direction.



Standard: Full website (up to 5 pages) and customisation of your chosen theme and plugin integration (up to 3 plugins).



Premium: Full website (up to 10 pages) and customisation of your chosen theme and plugin integration (up to 7 plugins).



*My packages include only Shopify FREE themes. If you would like a particular paid theme, it may cost an additional $100-$180.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mi primera experiencia en Fiverr ha sido con Franciely y he de decir que me ha encantado, tanto su trabajo como la plataforma. Si tienes que hacer algo en Shopify en español, con ella irá todo genial. ¡Muy comunicativa, resolutiva y con buen gusto para diseñar! 👏🏻

:

La experiencia ha sido satisfactoria en todos los sentidos. Muy buena comunicación. Supo perfectamente plasmar las ideas que le íbamos transmitiendo, esperamos poder repetir en el futuro.

:

Si hubiera más estrellas, añadiría lo máximo para ella. Es una persona muy implicada con el proyecto, resolutiva y cercana. Ha sido muy fácil trabajar juntas ya que ha captado en todo momento lo que estaba buscando. Estoy muy feliz, gracias a ella mi web es como yo deseaba. Sin duda, pediré de nuevo sus servicios cuando tenga dudas con la web. GRACIAS.

:

¡Muchísimas gracias por éste review! Un placer haber trabajado contigo :)

:

The seller did an excellent job, it was actually ready earlier than expected and looked exactly as what I had in mind with some minor changes. I didn't know what to expect since it'd be my first shopify store but the process was smooth. The seller answers all the questions I had regarding the product fairly fast. I'd totally recommend this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment