Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Develop A Wordpress Ecommerce Website











About:

What do I offer?

  • Installation of Premium theme.
  • Unlimited pages (See packages for page details).
  • Basic SEO of Each page(WordPress Yoast Plugin).
  • E-commerce Solution (Sell products Online).
  • Sell Simple or variable products splendidly.
  • Payment gateways (Paypal etc.) Receive payment online.
  • Page load speed Optimizations.
  • Social Media buttons and icons to share your page entry and posts.

What do I need to start?

  • WordPress login details (Username & password).
  • Hosting control panel Details (You must have hosting logins) I'll ask for hosting logins only if needed.
  • C-panel login details. You can contact the hosting provider if you don't have this.) I'll ask for it only if needed,
  • Pages Titles + Content for Each Page (Slider images, Text for each page, Images for each page in separate Folder.)
  • Note (I can provide the content that is required for designing the website too!)



Integrating Plugins

  • Adsense
  • Akismet
  • All in One SEO Pack
  • Contact Form 7
  • Facebook
  • Gravity Forms
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Mailchimp
  • Paypal
  • Twitter
  • Vimeo
  • WooCommerce
  • WordPress SEO by Yoast
  • Youtube

Contact me before placing your order.

Reviews


:

Very good jobs. Supper. thank. I like

:

Very quick delivery and good responsiveness.

:

Everything I asked for was done correctly & quickly!

:

Great seller, great experience and professionality. I Will use again your service soon. Thanks

:

Perfect experience in dealing with Mehvish. Project was delivered on time and all issues that came in my mind were resolved beautifully. She is expert in her field and I would love to contact her again for upcoming projects. Appreciating comments received regarding new website. Thanks for your efforts and coordination.




No comments:

Post a Comment