Monday, August 16, 2021

Create An Ecommerce , Woocommerce Website Using Wordpress











About:

Beautiful, modern, responsive website with seamless connection to your social media channels, complete tutorials and access to a wealth of How - To's for those looking to maintain after handoff. If you would rather leave the maintenance to us, we offer multiple packages to fit your needs. 

We take pride in providing user centered experiences so whether you need a website for your eCommerce we are here to help. 



This listing is for a fully responsive e-commerce website design on the WordPress platform. As a WordPress Certified Webmaster you can count on me to utilize WordPress to its highest functionality and exceed all of your expectations. 



How does this work?



1. Send me a message prior to purchasing so we can work out all of the details

2. Purchase the gig

3. Send me your logo, copy and/or any assets that you would like me to use

4. Wait (the hardest part)

5. The site is delivered 



If there is something you are looking for that isn't listed in a gig or in my extras - please send me a message, I'm happy to customize something for you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment