Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Setup Your Kartra Membership Site











About:

If your membership or digital course does not fit any of the packages described, please contact me to talk about creating a custom package for you.



​​WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGES:

  • Setting up your Kartra Membership site structure
  • Building your Kartra Membership pages
  • Uploading your content and plugging in your copy
  • Setting up access levels for your members
  • Setting up necessary automations and configurations between your Membership site, your Products, and your Funnel Pages
  • Email sequence setup (optional)
  • Setting up Lists and Tags



WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:

  • Copy (you have to provide your own or I'll use a dummy text)
  • Logo (you have to provide your own or contact me for custom designed logos)
  • Banners/Other Images (you have to provide your own or I'll use stock photos)
  • Videos/Audios (you have to provide your own or I'll use a dummy video)



*Client must provide all copy.



IMPORTANT:

I ask a LOT of questions before taking on a project. That's because I want to fully understand what you need and what your goals are, and honestly assess if I'm the perfect woman for the job. If I'm not confident I can deliver, I will be honest with you rather than take your money and then disappoint you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Myla is a professional. She is an expert in helping entrepreneurs figure out the complex world of Kartra, Kajabi, Sales Funnels, Marketing and Website Layout and Design. I recommend Myla not only because of her expertise (competence) but also her character; as she delivers 100% on what she promises. If anything, she over delivers in providing value and exceeds expectations. Thank you, Myla. I am looking forward to working with more in the very near future.

:

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I sincerely appreciate every word and I appreciate you!

:

Myla is seriously talented. My project came to life in more ways than I thought possible. This was my first ever project of this type & Myla took so much time to help me understand all the different elements. I cannot recommend Myla enough her creative & technical talents are on another level.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment