Sunday, November 14, 2021

Build Social Network Website For You











About:

Greeting of the day!

Welcome to my social network website gig.

This gig offering social network website design and development.

My name is Chandler and I specialize in web-site development. 

Why should you choose my gig "I will build social network website for you" rather than other services?

What other services will not explain to you is that there is a lot more to running a community than just creating a nice looking web-site.



I operated my own 100,000 member community website which gave me the ability to acquire skills that are needed specifically in this field such as:

Experience in all of the top Social Network websites and software's. 

Picking the right niche.

Learning how to correctly brand your network.

How to gain your first members.

Best Paid/Organic advertising methods.

How to properly increase member engagement.

How to make your community profitable.

Experience with sales funnels.

And tons of more valuable information. 

Service includes but not limited to:

✔Design your logo

✔Connect your domain 

✔Optimize your settings

✔Install and configure script

✔Design your landing page

✔Customize your theme

Reviews


:

Thank you for your help in setting up my ssl.

:

amazing job!

:

Chandler built the Framework for a Social Media Platform in BuddyBoss for our Niche Machining Industry. He delivered very quick and is always open to help and offers us insight he may have. Will definitely use again. Great Job

:

He did a great job of responding to modification and customization requests and I'll certainly continue to work with him.

:

I know I am difficult to handle but I don’t trust everyone thank you to show me a person like you. He did what he said and in the future I don’t feel alone ! Good supporter with a big hearth and he knows what I feel. Thank you for your work and I hope we have a nice time.




No comments:

Post a Comment