Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Create Or Redesign Wix Website For Mobile And Desktop











About:

Hello a warm welcome to my Gig !

This is Salman, having wix partner and Certified wix expert member. I've done multiple projects around the globe.

If you are planning to get a highly responsive, Ecommerce and mobile-friendly, professional Wix Website design for your business? If yes, I am glad you are on the right gig. 

I will do a professional Wix site design or Wix site redesign that would be properly structured and effectively communicate your business' standard and edge to visitors to your website and also turn them to valid customers.



My Wix Services:

  • Wix website design
  • Wix Redesign
  • Wix SEO
  • Wix website redesign
  • Wix ecommerce web-site
  • Wix Landing Page
  • Wix E-commerce Store
  • Wix Bookings
  • Wix contact form and Pop ups form
  • Wix newsletter
  • Payment Gateway Integration
  • Autoresponder Integration
  • Ecommerce Functionality
  • Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  • Setting up Affiliate Store on wix
  • Adding items to your store on Wix
  • And other Wix Services.



Why Me?

  • 100% customer satisfaction.
  • Mobile responsive 
  • Fast and easy communication
  • Fast delivery



Do let me know If there is something you need that is not mentioned, Please feel free to contact me. I am just one click away.



Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

AMAZING!!! He was so accommodating and understood exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be using him again. 5 star all the way!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the feedback! Was a pleasure to work with you, hope to meet you soon on new projects.

Seller's Response:

Awesome seller!!! Very patient excellent communication very pleased with the job!!!

Seller's Response:

Seller was fast and easy to work with efficient time. I know i am not easy with my vision. Would come back for more. Definitely!

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment