Thursday, November 4, 2021

Create A Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

Quick Breakdown 



  • Buildup your WordPress website using your given theme or recommended theme by me.
  • Install all required plugins. 
  • Add your contents (you should provide).
  • Customize website as per your need.



YOU SHOULD TALK TO ME & CONFIRM REQUIREMENTS & BUDGET BEFORE PLACING ORDER. 

Reviews


:

Seller was very knowledgeable with what I needed, she ran with what I gave her and put up with my ignorance about hosting, domains & wordpress. She went above and beyond to give me a fantastic website, which was much better than I could of imagined. Her pricing was more than reasonable. I intend on working with her again and would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone that needs a website. Thanks

:

I was so overwhelmed by trying to create my website, I was starting to give up. Fortunately, I picked the right person out of the pack and now I’m so excited to take my business to the next level! Even with the delays on my end, they were very helpful, responsive & professional. Thanks for all your help!

:

I've been working with Sanoja for. a few months now. She created my wordpress website. She does edits every now and then too. I messed the website up so I had to get her to sort it out for me. Easy job for her. I'm always happy with the result She's very knowledgeable as a web developer.

:

I loved working with wordpressproxpt! She helped us with an eCommerce website and was very professional, VERY patient and delivered a great end result! I would definitely recommend her to others.

:

My website looks really good. I asked for the unlimited revisions because I knew I would have many changes and Wordpressproxpt made the revisions for me as requested and stayed in communication. I would request them again.




No comments:

Post a Comment