Thursday, May 5, 2022

Design, Redesign Or Fix Website In Wix Editor X











About:

Greetings



Here is the Solution for all of your problems. whether it's about building a website, redesigning it, or fixing its responsiveness.



I'm much proficient in designing and developing a website in Wix Editor and in New Wix Editor x and have been working on it, since its inception.



I'm always here to help you, to make your website attractive, modern, minimal, and fascinating.



Screen Breakpoints :

  1. Desktop
  2. Tablets
  3. Mobiles



Note: your website will be responsive for all screen sizes, no matter what the size of the screen you are using, It will always be responsive for all screen sizes.



Websites make your business more reliable and uncomplicated.

I'm always taking keen attention to my work and do revisions until the client is completely satisfied.



Services details:

  • Blog, portfolio, custom design
  • Modern, minimal design
  • Fully responsive for all screen breakpoints
  • Use free stock images and basic video editing
  • Redesign or improve your existing design
  • Extensions and plugins
  • Fixing issues



Tell me all of your requirements before placing the order because negotiation is the best way to understanding client demands and preconditions.



Taste it now!

Reviews


:

Ali was great! I needed my wix website transferred to editor x and optimised for all platforms. Ali did an excellent job! Anything that was asked he did with no qualms. No hesitation. Very competent!!! Will absolutely use Ali again for my editor x needs!! Great work!

:

Thank you and congrats on your new fully responsive Wix editor x website.

:

Ali is incredible! Very responsive, great with communication and understanding your needs. Even finished ahead of time! I needed my website design to be fully responsive and Ali came through. I will definitely be using Ali again very soon. Grateful!

:

Thanks, Nick! Pleasure working with you :)

:

Second time using Ali, absolutely great service! Delivers quality work every time!! He is now my go-to person for anything wix/editor x!




No comments:

Post a Comment