Sunday, June 26, 2022

Design, Migrate Or Redesign Wix Website











About:

Hi there, I'm Amber with over 5+ years of industry experience and has worked with over 1100+ clients, so buy with confidence !!



Need a fresh website?

Need something to stand out above your competition?



I cover almost every aspect in terms of website designing!



✔ Design or redesign your Wix website from scratch.

✔ Responsive and mobile friendly website.

✔ Will use attractive graphics and stock images.

✔ Will follow the design directions provided by you if any.

✔ Migrate your website to Wix from other platforms.

✔ Setting up and customizing the store (eCommerce).

✔ Adding items to your store.



Why Us:

  • Unlimited revisions until you are fully satisfied.
  • Premium design to stand out in the competition.
  • After sales support and maintenance available on monthly basis.
  • Also provide tutorial how you will able to edit yourself.



Note: 

  • After you order you will have to send the login details of wix.



PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING.

Reviews


:

I’m so pleased with my logo! The work came out just as I had imagined it, and I’m also hiring amber for my website creation. Excited for the final result of my website! Great communicator and content creator .

:

Amber was great at communicating and understanding my needs. Would certainly use again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment