Thursday, June 2, 2022

Convert Figma Xd Or Sketch Designs Into Webflow Websites











About:

Hey,

I have been working as a web developer for the last two years. I have strong experience and expertise in development. I convert FIGMA, XD, or SKETCH designs into responsive webflow websites. If you are looking for a developer to turn your web design into a responsive website then you are at the right place.  



I can assist you in



Developing a fully responsive Webflow website including

  • Setting up CMS
  • Webflow Interactions & Animations
  • Custom CSS/Javascript/HTML
  • Integrating plugins, libraries, and API's
  • Multi-language support



All I need from your side is



The design in PSD, FIGMA, XD, SKETCH, etc.



Note:

The price mentioned is not fixed. It can be varied according to your design. 

Reviews


:

Good communication and result, happy with it. Also he's fast responding and quick in the execution. That's my only point for optimization, he's quick in the execution but sometimes lacks the focus for the detail. Nevertheless He always fixes them. Thank you for the work and result

:

Thank you for giving me the opportunity.

:

A fast and friendly designer. great experience.

:

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity.

:

Excellent work again and again! Good work!




No comments:

Post a Comment