Friday, July 22, 2022

Design Or Redesign Cobiro Website And Ecommerce Store UI UX











About:

Hi there,



Welcome to the most professional and creative cobiro Website, Web template, or landing page design (UI/UX) service by cobiro platform at a reasonable price!



❖❖ I have a high-quality portfolio. Contact me to view my portfolio. ❖❖





➤ Specialties :



❖ 05 years experience

❖ Well layered

❖ Grouped by each section

❖ All images are smart objects so it will be easy to change images at any time.

❖ No copy-paste elements

❖ 100% client satisfaction

❖ SVG file for icons

❖ EPS file for illustrations





➤ What I need to start:



❖ Brand guidelines, Logo, Color concept

❖ Sitemap, Wireframe(optional)

❖ Reference website links

❖ Text content, Images, video, etc (optional)





Note: Please Don't place an order without discussing your project. Just send me a Hi, I will reply to you within 1 hour.





Thanks for watching my gigs.

Reviews


:

Excellent Communication with the seller. Good and quick response. For the price the service is really good. Could really recommend to buy from here again

:

Thank you very much

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment