Thursday, September 29, 2022

Design, Redesign Or Fix Your Webflow Website











About:

Hi, my name is Blaz and I've been developing websites in webflow for around a year. I love desing, web development and am also a little of a perfectionist, so you can rest assure if you choose to work with me, that the finished result will be outstanding. I also work with HTML/CSS and am on a journey to learn JavaScript.



What can you expect:

✔ Professional Website

✔ Fully Responsive

✔ Convert Figma, Adobe XD, PSD or Sketch design into a website

✔ SEO

✔ Webflow CMS

✔ Fast Communication

✔ Unlimited Revisions

✔ 100% Satisfaction



Workflow:

Preparation - This is where we will discuss all the information and exchange the material I need to start working on your webpage.



Build - This is where I build your webpage based on provided material, information, your wishes and apply any changes necessary.



Launch - This is the most exciting part! When everything is functioning and lookin good, we launch your website.





If there is anything else you need or have any aditional questions, plase feel free to contact me anytime :)



I can't wait to work with you on your new amazing website.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment