Monday, September 19, 2022

Design Fully Automated Shopify Dropshipping Store Or Shopify Website











About:

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE PASSIVE EARNING VIA SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPING STORE & WEBSITE? Then this gig has come at the perfect time for you. 



I am Ahmed Usama, a Certified Shopify expert, and developer with 3+ years of experience. I've built a lot of successful running Shopify stores.



Over 95% of DROPSHIPPERS FAILS due to lack of knowledge in DROPSHIPPING and very simple AVOIDABLE mistakes.



My Knowledge in Fully Automated Shopify Dropshipping Stores & Websites will help perfectly in CATCHING UP.



WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS GIG?

✔ Setup an Automated & Fully Functional Shopify Store

✔ Provide an Advanced Premium, Responsive, and Conversion-Friendly Theme Design

✔ Premium Design Logo

✔ Fb Pixels Setup

✔ Google Analytics Setup

✔ Trust badges & Urgency Features

✔ All Required Apps Installation

US/EU Based Products from Certified Sellers

✔ All Required Pages (about, contact, policy pages etc.)

Additionally, I will include all of the essential features to make it Sales-Optimized so you can easily meet your monthly sales goals.



Why choose Dexter?

✔ 100% On-time delivery

✔ 2+ years of Shopify Experience

✔ Lifetime Support

✔ 100% Money Back Guarantee



Let’s build your Shopify store! Order Now!!!

Reviews


:

Easier, than the last one who did not understand what I wanted. Dexter took the wheel and ran with it. I really am pleased with My Birthday Day present to myself.

:

I couldn't envison my site as nice as this. The team did an excellent job of understanding my requirements and communicating with me what was required on my end while also executing on theirs.

:

Absolutely fantastic service!! I asked him to create a template website identical to one of my competitors in my sector, and he exceeded my expectations. His communication abilities were exceptional, and he would answer within minutes if I had any issues or wanted to make adjustments to the business.

:

This is completely ridiculous. I was sceptical about the price at first, but it was well worth it. SpeedExpert not only delivered me what I paid for, but also extra. The site is exceptionally fluid and speedy on mobile, which is faster than previously reported.

:

Dexter performed admirably. For the previous 2-3 years, I've been dealing with poor website speed. I hired someone to speed up the process two years ago, but they were not very successful.




No comments:

Post a Comment