Monday, November 14, 2022

Wix Website Design Wix Website Redesign Wix Ecommerce Website











About:

Say "WoW" To Wix website design



Need a new Wix website or want to redesign your existing Wix website or fix any errors? You're on the right gig Contact me today! I am a Certified Wix Partner.



I develop sites specifically on the Wix platform with the Wix classic editor. I am familiar with web hosting and have worked with Go Daddy on numerous occasions



What I do



✅ Create Wix website from scratch

✅ Redesign existing Wix site

✅ Responsive Wix Site (Mobile, Tablet, Desktop)

✅ Landing Page 

✅ Wix E-Commerce Functionality add-to-cart, Checkout, etc

✅ Payment gateway (Paypal, apple pay, stripe, etc)

✅ Wix booking, Wix Event

✅ Fix any error like( '404' white screen etc)

✅ Wix speed optimization 

✅ Edit website copy for usability and SEO

✅ Wix editor design, editing, maintenance 

✅ Specialty industries: Small Business, Professionals, Real Estate, Podcasting, Neighborhoods



MY GUARANTEE:

  • 100% responsive design.
  • Timely Delivery
  • Customer support
  • Refund Guarantee



I am also accepting custom orders. So you can message me for any custom web



Discuss your project before replacing the order



Thanks! 





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment