Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Develop, Convert, Integrate, Fix In Angular











About:

Greetings, 



Thank you for having a look at my services. I am a Front end Web Developer and I am offering my services in Angular Web App Development. Angular is a great front-end JavaScript framework. If you want a reliable, flexible, and fast front-end for your web application then Angular is the best choice for that.



Following are the services I will be offering:



- Develop pixel perfect and mobile responsive Web Application with Angular.

- Convert any design into angular web app.

- Integrate the Rest APIs into your Angular app. 

UI/UX as per Bootstrap/Material Design and other libraries.

- Add New Features to an existing web app. 

- Professional approach and clean coded app using Best Practices.  



My Technical Stack Includes:



·        HTML5

·        CSS3

·        JavaScript

·        Typescript

·        Angular

·        Bootstrap

·        Material UI



What I require?



- UI Design or at least a clear concept of the design.

A little conversation before placing order.



Note:

- Depending upon the complexity, features & length of the project, price may change.



Regards,

Muhammad Hassan Waheed

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment