Friday, January 12, 2024

Assist You In Writing And Publishing Your Research And Review Articles











About:

About this Gig!



Hi there,

I am working as full time research Master (MS) level researcher in Electrical engineering area. I have many my own publications. I have serve as coressponding and first author of many publications. I have have very good personal experience in publishing and writing of research work.

Here, I will guide and help you from writing to publishing in high impact factor (IF) journals of your paper.



I will provide the following services related to this gig:

  • Will help in writing of research or review paper
  • Formatting of paper according to journal demand
  • Publication ethics
  • Help you in publishing and finding the best suitable journal for your work
  • Help in searching free (No APC) journal for your manuscript
  • Provide the guidlines for submitting the manuscript revision
  • Finding of scopus, SCI, SCIE, IF indexed journal for your manuscript
  • Submission of manuscript draft in journal and preparing of cover page and others formalities for your manuscript.
  • Additional research especially related to my own subject (electrical power engg) work.



Client satisfaction and perfection will be guaranteed.



Please drop a text message before placing an order.



Thank You

Shahid Khan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment