Sunday, May 9, 2021

Build 7 Figure Shopify Website, Shopify Dropshipping Store











About:

I am Abdul, Professional Shopify Developer with more than 3 years of experience. I’ve built many Shopify Dropshipping Store And website in the past with 6 figure passive income.



Why you should choose me?



  1. Cutting the corners isn’t our thing.
  2. We already do have multiple successful stores in our own portfolio.
  3. We are a team of highly creative mindsets. (Dedicated graphic designers, Content Writers & Developers under one roof.)
  4. We provide following Free Services included in the package.



  • Trending products in your targeted niche.
  •  Links to the Dropship Suppliers.
  •  Free Professional Logo.
  •  Free Premium Theme of your choice.
  •  Free installation of Top Plugins for awesome User Interface.
  •  After Sales Support.
  •  100% satisfaction guaranteed (See the reviews)
  •  Fully responsive store for mobile tablet and Computers.
  •  Highly optimized store.



Stop spending your time on multiple ideas. Laser focus on online shop and start selling to the worldwide.



How to get started.



Before placing the order send us a message "Hi" and i will be there to assist!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic work! Love it. Good communication, very quick respond, will answer anything you ask, give you ideas when you are new. This is the kinda guy you want to find in fiverr. Couldn't say more, just hit the buy button and you will know why he has so many good reviews! Definitely a 5 stars for this guy!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! I appreciate the kind words very much! It was a pleasure for me to work with you:) Wish you all the best!✨

Seller's Response:

Abdul went far and beyond for me! He was able to recreate a XD design perfectly to my Shopify account. He is a very skilled expert and complete professional that knows his craft. Before i hired him he took the time to analyze my issue well and assure me he would be able to complete the task at my expectation. I had talked to other developers prior to hiring Abdul and my gut told me to go ahead with abdul because of his responsiveness and my gut was right. I 100% recommend Abdul and will continue to work with him in the near future!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! The pleasure was all mine. I am so happy that you like the final product as much as I do! Thank you very much for the generous tip as well! I wish you all the best🤗✨

Seller's Response:

Was a little worried about getting the right person for the type of storebi was working on but abdul did a great job with what i needed got everything he needed on day 1 and began work and would check in to discuss different changes along the way and completed a excellent project would reuse his services in the future




No comments:

Post a Comment