Thursday, May 13, 2021

Develop Shopify Website Shopify Store, Shopify Dropshipping Store Online Store











About:

Don't waste your precious money on testing to see what works! Trust my expertise and get yourself ready to earn online.



Hello there! My name is Shawn. I love what I do & I am passionate about helping my clients to be successful. I strive hard to offer the best solution for your business and provide advice at an honest price and I really want you to Succeed.



My Services includes:

  • Modern, Friendly & Top Notch Responsive Design
  • Stock + Custom Branded Banner Images
  • Trending and high-converting products for your niche
  • Automated Dropshipping setup
  • Official Shopify Marketing Guide
  • Security Seals and Trust Badges
  • Core Pages setup (About, Contact, Privacy, etc.)
  • Essential Apps (Discount Popup, Timer, Trust Badges, etc.)
  • FB Pixel & google analytics setup
  • Mail Marketing (Klaviyo)
  • Auto Order Notifications/Order Tracking
  • and everything else that is needed to make your success inevitable & outstanding.



Why Choose me?

  • 5 years of experience in Shopify Website Development
  • Developed 700+ Stores on Various Templates
  • On-Time Delivery
  • Unique & flexible service for every Client
  • Premium Quality Guaranteed



Feel free to send me a message if you have any custom queries.

Order Now and let's get started.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Store was setup good, a lot of generic copy and paste descriptions and titles but nothing I can’t do myself. If you are new to setting up in Shopify then yeah definitely check him out.

Seller's Response:

I wish you all the success in the world. Let me know if you need me for any future projects.

Seller's Response:

Shawn created an awesome website for my business to start. it was more than I expected for a phenomenal price. He was very responsive providing quick responses to all of my questions. I had so many questions and Shawn was very patient with me. Once I receive my merchandise I will be reaching out to Shawn again to load them to the site! I would recommend him to anyone!

:

Thanks so much! You were an EXCELLENT client to work with.

:

Definitely a lot of copy and past that did not match the theme of the store but that was I’m easily corrected. There were some small grammatical errors that were also easily corrected. All in all I’m satisfied with the start to this project.




No comments:

Post a Comment