Saturday, May 8, 2021

Create A Wordpress Ecommerce Website Or Online Store











About:

Are you planning to get  a ecommerce online store website that is Responsive across All Devices (Mobile, Desktop, Tabletand Browsers with Clean, Professional, Fast loading pages? No need to look any further.

ecommerce search engine optimization



★ WHAT WILL YOU GET?

✔ Custom Layout Designs that compliment your Business or Ecommerce website

✔ Responsive website Across all Devices & Browsers

✔ Unlimited revisions

✔ Search Engine friendly(Yoast SEO)

✔ Speed Optimization

 ✔ ecommerce search engine optimization

 Premium WordPress Themes and Plugins

✔ Total Control Over website (Easy to Manage)

✔ Ecommerce store Functionality (if Required)

✔ Attractive Slider and Free stock images

✔ 100% Cash Refund in case of un-satisfaction

✔ Support even after completion

✔ Tutorial for making Editions or Changes later on your own



★ WHAT I NEED

Log-in info for Cpanel/Hosting/Wp-admin

Content, logo

A reference site



★ WHY ME?

I am available for 24\7

100% Client Satisfaction

Great in Communication & project understanding.

Reviews


:

Fantastic person to work with and would definitely recommend. My website is very professional and above the standard of what I expected. Delivered in one day and I was expecting three so super quick! Thank you

:

Shahid is such an amazing website designer. He is EXTREMELY talented, provides brilliant feedback and ideas, communicates effectively and didn't stop working hard on my website until it was absolutely perfect. I ADORE my website and couldn't image anyone else doing such an awesome job. I'm a perfectionist so he was BEYOND patient and catered to my needs and MANY requests lol. I highly recommend him and can't wait to get started on my other projects.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment