Thursday, May 6, 2021

Design Shopify Store , Shopify Website











About:

Hi everyone,



I am Zahid a Professional Shopify designer.  



  • In Basic Package. I will install a basic Shopify theme in your website and enter your content like logo, text and other details in it.



  • In Standard Package. I will show you some premium themes. you can select one of those themes and. I will install that Premium Shopify theme, do color branding and enter your content like logo, text and other details.



  •   In Premium Package. I will create a totally new custom website for you. I will send you some questions to collect your requirements like your preferred color scheme, layout, features etc. 

And I will create a new website for you accordingly. 

Please contact me before purchasing so we can discuss your requirements before the order. 



All three packages have unlimited revisions.



My services are following's:



Shopify theme customization

Shopify theme customization

Custom design

Professional setup

Content Upload 

Shopify store setup

Shopify Premium Theme 

Products Uploading

Brand new design



And so on.



Please contact me before purchasing so we can discuss your requirements.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment