Monday, July 12, 2021

Create A Dropshipping Shopify Store From A Marketing Pov











About:

Do you want a Dropshipping store that really converts? Then you are in the right place. I know, because after creating my first store and scaling it, I realized that this business model is for me, speaking as a Marketing graduate.



I tell you a little more: I design each of my stores from the Marketing point of view. This is extremely important when building a brand, as it builds potential customer loyalty in the long term. And therein lies the real deal.



Among other things, you will get:



  • Design from a Shopify partner
  • A highly converting branded Shopify store
  • Important sales-converting apps
  • Payment gateway setup
  • SEO optimized
  • Necessary pages such as "my story", "track your order"
  • Full branding
  • Excellent navigation experience
  • Congruent and super careful design
  • After Sale Support



I'm not going to lie to you: I love designing stores. In the early stages of my career as a Dropshipper, I realized that this was one of the veins of the business that most attracted me and for which I spent hours and hours at dawn designing it. So, this is the moment that you see the beautiful art that is within this activity.



If you have any questions, contact me :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment