Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Design And Customize Shopify Website Or Shopify Store











About:

Hi,



I am Neha Abbasi. I am expert in developing Shopify Websites or Shopify Stores. I have great knowledge of Shopify store development. If you are looking for Responsive, Professional Shopify Store Design you are at the right gig.



i am offering following Services



  • Fully Responsive Store with PREMIUM THEME
  • Add Logo
  • Create Navigation
  • Add Products with Variations
  • Create Collections, Tags
  • Add Description
  • Add Image Slider
  • Email Marketing, Popup, Newsletter
  • Drop Shipping Setup
  • Live Chat
  • Google Analytics & Indexing
  • Urgency Apps, Trust Badges
  • Sales Channels Setup (Amazon, eBay & more)
  • & Many More........





Note:- This is my Basic Gig. if you have any big project then kindly first contact to me before placing your order.



Thanks for visiting my Profile.

Reviews


:

great to work with!

:

communication was great and work was done super fast.

:

She’s just amazing, im in love with my website and she listen to every details we need i highly recommend her!

:

good work !!!!!

:

Seller, was very easy to work with. Communication was great, very fats responsive. The quality of the work is amazing!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment