Sunday, September 19, 2021

Create A 35K A Month Shopify Store From Scratch











About:

About This Gig

GET FREE MARKETING GUIDE TO GENERATE INSTANT SALES WITH EVERY GIG

ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE AND GET READY TO MAKE MONEY

Hi there! Thank you for having a look into my gig, My name is MIKKY and I have all the necessary skills that you need to make a complete Shopify store from SCRATCH to the level of SALES with eye-catching and responsive design by implementing my 3 years+ of experience.



I always try my best to deliver more than my customer's expectations.



Top Reasons To Hire Me Over Other Sellers:

  • Certified Shopify Expert from 2015

  • Highly Recommended Seller

  • Dropshipping Expert since 2015

  • Over 5 years Knowledge of Shopify Industry

  • Provide 3 months of support



My All in One Gig Includes:

  • Super Sleek and Premium design

  • Logo & all necessary graphics

  • Navigation & Menus (Mega Menus)

  • Dropshipping using oberlo app

  • Products  & Collection listing

  • Policy pages setup

  • Contact Page

  • Newsletter Popup

  • Best Apps Install

  • FB Pixel Integration

  • Social media integration

  • Domain setup

  • Shipping setup

  • Live chat

  • Upsell feature and much more.



By hiring me you will get your very own and strong foundation of running a successful Shopify store at a fraction of price.



Order now and let's get started.

Reviews


:

He did a great job with the store and I couldn't happier! highly recommend this fella!

:

He was a pleasure to work with. Needed some help getting my online store looking better and he came through for me. Would definitely recommend

:

Faast delivery! Great Work!

:

This Guy is awesome. Already been a week and I made $1000 in sales from a dope envision of the storefront I would like for him to do all my stores again if I decide to do another one. His advice personality and entrepreneurship is amazing I’ll go to him for any guidance I may need. Thanks for making a dream come true

:


No comments:

Post a Comment