Saturday, September 25, 2021

Develop Webflow Website And Landing Pages











About:

I have been developing Webflow websites for more than 2 years. I have extensive experience and expertise in building Webflow websites and interactions. I will convert your provided design/prototypes/mockup into Webflow.



I can integrate social media feeds (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc) and integrate many plugins (youtube, medium, etc), integrating firebase, Zapier, and many more into your webflow website.  



Webflow also allows creating Webflow CMS for any listing content like blogs. It also allows creating e-commerce websites.



Others:

* Fully responsive on all devices

* Quality Assurance

* Animation on pages

* Reasonable Price

* On-time delivery

* Integrations by zapier

* Integration with hubspot

* Integrations with mailchimp

* Revisions on demand (limited) 

Reviews


:

Great communication. He was willing to work with me using various tools to collaborate on the vision I had. He works long hours. I also appreciated the fact he was willing to share screenshots on how certain items were fixed. This allows me to learn and maintain the site better myself.

:

Quick to raise the estimate for work at start. Poor communication and response time. Completely missed delivery date.

:

Great work. I will continue working with this seller with no hesitation.

:

Fantastic to work with, as always.

:

Great work!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment