Sunday, September 26, 2021

Develop Responsive Wix Website Design, Redesign Wix Website











About:

Wix website design | Booking website design | Yoga, Spa or Beauty website | Wix online store | Affiliate Store | Landing page redesign



I will develop or redesign your Wix website in most unique way that will lift your business to next level, with pricing that will be light on your pocket. I will make the site responsive and mobile optimized wix site.



EXCLUSIVE FEATURES:

Creating a custom responsive design.

Redesign your existing Wix site.

Follow the style of another site you like.

Set up Wix Blog, Wix Events, Wix custom Forum, Wix Paid Plans, Wix Bookings.

Add Custom Features to Your Wix Site.

Set up Wix Store to sell your digital products like eBooks & physical items as well.

Design unique and original graphic elements & icons.

Integrate Google Analytics & Facebook Pixels.

Wix SEO and Fixing Issues.



WHY CHOOSE ME?

  • No Template Work
  • On-time Delivery
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • 24/7 Customer support



I will develop your dream website that can turn your business into your digital identity.



I take the time to understand your needs, and convert it to a functional site. If there is something you need that is not mentioned/listed, Please feel free to contact me.

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Semul is one of the most efficient people that I’ve worked with. She was easily able to meet my needs and give me an awesome website for my private practice within a good time frame. She was patient with me, as I was all over the place and had no clue what I wanted. I would without a doubt recommend her ! Thanks so much for your help !

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for your kind words! I’m really glad I could help. Best of luck with your writing and future endeavors! So glad you’re loving these. Thank you for the tip!!!

Seller's Response:

Gave me what I needed right from the first draft. And with good communication we were able to quickly make corrections. Awesome seller.

:

You are a darling client. Creative, polite and a fantastic communicator. Complete pleasure to work with you…and i hope I can be of service to you again in the future! I appreciate the tip as well ! Thanks!

:

He is responsive and does good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment