Friday, October 29, 2021

Design And Redesign Custom Wix Website











About:

                       WIX WEBSITE DESIGN



Are you looking for any Wix changes, Wix edits, or Wix modification or you want to design or redesign your Wix website? Are you finding a WIX expert to build your eCommerce site? Then I have a great offer for you. I'm a full-stack developer and a Wix EditorX partner I can design and redesign Wix sites from sketch and developed sites as per the requirement. Through this platform, we can also build you a mobile-friendly website. I will Design and Develop Websites that include Premium Plugins and are Fully Responsive!



Redesign Basic Features:



> Improve Layout

>Graphic Improve

>Awesome Menu add

>Add Professional Header & Footer

>Font Resize (font-family change, resizing) 

>Add awesome Background (video background, pictures etc)

>Add Awesome Background Effect (parallax, zooming parallax etc)

>Add Member ship plugin

>Add Chat option



If you any question feel free to contact with me..

Reviews


:

Did most of what we wanted, we are very picky and she was able to get our ideas done very well!

:

Thank you for the refresh. Additional changes were received positively and completed to upmost satisfaction!

:

Excellent! Quick, service-oriented, and of great quality. My heartfelt congratulations!

:

Alice worked well with me in order to provide me with the website I requested. Work that is totally outstanding.

:

Great job, very fast delivery, thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment