Saturday, December 11, 2021

Design Or Redesign Your Squarespace Website Professionally











About:

SQUARESPACE CIRCLE MEMBER + SQUARESPACE TRAINER



If you are looking for a brand new Squarespace website design or want to redesign your existing website then I would like to welcome you to my gig. As a Squarespace expert, I have been working since 2013 and completed more than 400 websites successfully.



Services I am providing -



  • E-commerce
  • Booking
  • Real-estate (RDX) integration
  • Custom CSS/Javascript
  • Third party's plugin integration
  • Modern and dynamic navigation
  • Responsive
  • Custom design
  • Membership login
  • Testimonial slider
  • World-class customer supports
  • Quick response and delivery



If my gig packages are don't meet your project requirements please send me a message for a custom order.



To see my previous works please hit me a message



Thank you

Reviews


:

Great Seller, Great communication

:

I love it, thank you so much!

:

Fast service and wonderful design. Thank you!

:

Easy project with fast turn around

:

Seller was able to build out our design very effectively, over delivered in addressing some things missed by design.




No comments:

Post a Comment