Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Design Or Redesign Your Wix Website Site











About:

NOTE: Message me first so that we can talk more about your website & avoid unnecessary cancellation / late deliveries.



* Are you looking for a fresh take on your existing WIX or SquareSpace site, or just want a new site? Then you have come to the right place! *



I will deliver a stunning looking Wix or SquareSpace website and outrank your rivals with my WIX and SquareSpace redesign services. You will be amazed at the quality of my work, as well as my attention to detail.  



Tell me the requirements and ideas you have for your dream site and I will make it happen. 



What You Get:



  • Fully Responsive & Optimize
  • On-Page SEO (Headings Tags, Meta Title/Description, Image Optimization)
  • Plugins Installation
  • Custom Layouts
  • Mobile, Desktop, and Tablet friendly
  • Dynamic/Static Pages with Database
  • Ecommerce Store (if desired)
  • Events / Booking / Blogs



Moreover, I can do custom offers depending on the work that includes the number of pages and functionalities besides designs. If you are out of budget, no worries. Just talk to me. 



If you have any questions regarding WIX, SquareSpace, or my previous website designs, feel free to inbox me :) 

Reviews


:

2nd gig with Samantha and even happier for it! Will definitely be working with her ongoing now. Fast, high quality work, great communication, more than reasonable pricing. A+ !!

:

Very easy to communicate with. She was also easy to work with when it came to my request for changes. Very pleased with the revised site!

:

Samantha always delivers outstanding work and really listens to what you need to what you're trying to achieve. Thank you, Samantha! Looking forward to our next progect.

:

Thank you for your hard work. Samantha is very kind very patient. Thank you for everything

:

Very fast and responsive! The website is exactly as I would have hoped!




No comments:

Post a Comment