Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Create Web Design And Build Responsive Website











About:

Hello, 

Hope you're doing great

What you’ll get in this web Design GIG 



  • Unlimited Revisions until your 100% Satisfaction
  • Clean, Modern and Engaging Web Design
  • Well Organized, w3C Validate and Clean Code
  • SEO Optimized, SEO friendly URLs intuitively written for humans
  • Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10, IE11
  • Build 100% Responsive Website with pixel perfect accuracy
  • Light, Fast and Performant
  • Retina Ready: Looks beautiful on smartphones and tablets
  • Highly Focus on typography, usability and user-experience
  • Easy to use admin panel With no coding experience
  • Video tutorial for easy instructions
  • Outstanding Support Service
  • Social Media Integration, Subscription, Google Maps, Contact Forms and more



Free Bonus with Premium Package :

SEO including:

  1. Title Optimization
  2. H1, H2, H3 tags
  3. Meta description
  4. Image ALT tags
  5. Website submission to Search Engines
  6. Build XML sitemap for website 
  7. Robots.txt 



Little about me

I am very easy to work with. I will commit myself completely to the task at hand and focus as hard as needed to ensure that the results are produced as desired.



Check FAQs for more information

Contact me before placing an order :)

Reviews


:

Hello everyone considering to work with Saif! First and foremost, thank you Saif from the bottom of my heart! This is the second time i have worked with Saif and I am astonished with how he overexeeded my expectations, once again. Very easy to work with, very reliable and always goes the extra mile to make us satisfied. He was always at our disposal with quick answers and solution-oriented when whe had difficulty deciding what kind of pictures we would use, for example. Thank you again and please do not hesitate to work with Saif and his team, you will not regret it! :)

:

At first I thought things were not going to workout(I was kinda a dick) but glad he made everything perfect in the end and exactly what I was looking for. Very helpful and would recommend 100%

:

Delivered as promised. Did an excellent job.

:

He did an amazing job!!! Live my website looks so professional.

:

Very easy! We will continue working with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment