Friday, February 18, 2022

Design Or Redesign Godaddy Website A Business Website Godaddy











About:

Are you Looking for a Desktop, Tablet, Mobile responsive, and Beautiful GoDaddy website that demonstrates your vision? Welcome, you're at the right GIG.



I am passionate and believe in best practices and modern trends in web development. Your website design is the first thing your customers look at, That’s why I design sites that reflect your industry style.



You will Get:

Godaddy Website design or Redesign.

✔ Fast Loading and Smart devices responsive website in a very short interval of time.

Custom Layout Design of Your Choice.

✔ Godaddy Reseller Store website, From setting up an account to an attractive site.

✔ WordPress Development.

✔ Fix any errors on your site.

Unlimited Revisions.

✔ SEO & Full Secure with SSL.

100% Satisfaction or Full refund.



Requirements to get started:

  1. Business Logo (don't worry If you don't have one, I will design for you).
  2. About Business (Introduction, Owner details, and Contact details).
  3. Godaddy account or any hosting provider link with login credentials.
  4. Any sample site that you like.



NOTE: I don't create alcohol, gambling, and adult sites.



Contact me If you have any Questions in Mind.

Thank you for Your Precious Time, Have a great day.

Reviews


:

Amna went above and beyond. She is very knowledgeable, professional, patient, determined and I wish I could give her 10 stars. I will definitely being using her expertise in the future!! She and her services are worth every penny and then some. I can’t say enough good things about my experience.

:

The time zone difference played havoc in our communications, I believe that it is 11.5 hours difference, so basically the exact other side of the world. Had to do more grammar corrections than I am used to with American freelancers, but I fully understand, English in Pakistan is more like the Queen's English, and ESL, many expressions were way off. We survived it, I am happy with her work. Will surely hire again.

:

Thorough communication; very patient and informative. I did not know the first steps of building a website and the seller walked me through her professional opinions. I would recommend and most certainly plan to use her services again. Thank you!

:

Professional and friendly developer that gets things done quickly. I had a lot of extra ideas/tweaks and they were all completed without any complaints. Very happy with the result! Will most likely be ordering again in the near future for another website.

:

What an amazing Seller!! 5 stars all the way around... will be using her again really soon! fast, affordable and on-time what more do you need! Get her to do your projects now when she's available now before it's only a matter of time until she gets booked up with a ton of work!!! Thanks again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment