Thursday, February 10, 2022

Design And Develop Wix Website, Build Wix Website Or Redesign Wix











About:

Hi everyone!



I am Shahryar an expert in Web development, design, and redesign services.





Are you a business owner or simply a blogger, maybe you want an e-commerce site where you can sell your products directly online, perhaps you want a site where you can promote your goods whatever you are doing, you are at the right place to get the best possible online representation for your website/blog



I Offer you

  • Wix website design
  • Wix mobile site layout design
  • Wix redesign
  • Move your site to Wix
  • WIX customization





If you want a responsive website or want to redesign your existing website with a fresh look, then you're on the right gig. I am a perfect person for all your Wix issues.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Poor communication on the difference between designer and developer, little edits done, only 1 page with 3 sections that I wanted and I received something I could have paid $5 for, was expecting more much for $20

Seller's Response:

I have designed all the sections as per your requirements.

:

Incredible. He was very patient

:

thanks for the tip.

:

Great job, thank you very much




No comments:

Post a Comment