Friday, February 11, 2022

Design Or Redesign Wix Website











About:

Hi,



Thanks for visiting my profile. I'm a professional website designer with 4 years of experience. I do custom WIX website design and an expert of wix website redesign.



MY KEY POINTS:

  • Fully responsive website from scratch.
  • Fully responsive on mobile, tablet and laptop. (WIX mobile optimization).
  • Design unique and original graphic elements & icons.
  • Redesign your existing Wix site.
  • Follow the style of another site you like if you have any inspiration site.
  • Setting up and customising the store (eCommerce) and many others.



I design or redesign wix website including ,Blog, portfolio, online store, salon , sports, Restaurants & hotels, tourism , real estate, business sites, Fashion Merchandise and many more. 



Please contact me before ordering to discuss your requirements. I provide FREE consultation and would be more than happy to assist you.



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Aliza was wonderful! She was timely, communicated well and was patient with me. She was eager to make the revisions as needed and had wonderful suggestions when I asked for feedback on the design of my website. I will be reaching out to her for other website work as needed in the future and look forward to working with her again.

Seller's Response:

It was an amazing experience working with Doug. Thank you for being a patient and humble buyer. Hope to work soon :)

Seller's Response:

Aliza took a poorly designed site and turned it into a user-friendly communication tool. Aliza herself is extremely quick to return messages.

Seller's Response:

It was a great experience working with her. Very patient and responsive throughout the process. Thank you for the tip as well :)

:

It was easy to work with Aliza! She has some clear aesthetic strengths when designing websites and listens to the




No comments:

Post a Comment