Friday, February 4, 2022

Design Converting Wix Website And Mobile Responsive Site











About:

I will create a stunning responsive wix website!



Hi! I am a professional WiX Web Designer. 



Here's what I can do for you. 



  • Full Website Creation
  • Redesign current WiX website
  • Responsive Design
  • WiX eCommerce
  • WiX bookings
  • Website SEO



My clients include, 



  • Real Estate
  • Life Coaching 
  • Fitness
  • Fashion 
  • Supplement 
  • Skincare 
  • Photography
  • etc...



Please note, 

Please contact me before placing an order so we can discuss in detail and come to an agreement. 



Thanks for reading! I absolutely love what I do and take my work very seriously. I guarantee I make you feel like you are getting a nice surprise gift! Look forward to working with you soon! Thanks so much!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Beautiful beautiful redesign of the web-based and mobile design. While we had some hiccups with timing of delivery because of the holiday period, the final output was a wonderfully functional and amazing looking web page that significantly upgraded my previously dark and boxy site, into a modern and clean with neutral colour-tone site. The wait was well worth it!

Seller's Response:

Yay :) I am sooo glad to hear that you are happy with the site! I greatly appreciate your patience and if you have any questions or need help with anything let me know at any time! I will be more than willing to help :) Happy New Year and wish you the best of luck 🍀😊

Seller's Response:

As always MJ is a genius. We work well together and get things done in a timely manner. I will continue to work with MJ and also will continue to suggest her to other people looking to get their website built out.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Santana! It is always a pleasure to work with you. I love how much love you put into your business and it inspires me to do better as well. Look forward to working with you continuously in the future :) Thanks for bringing the great teamwork as always. Teamwork makes the dream work 🙌 😊

Seller's Response:

Fantastic job making a landing page for my business in Wix! I love the design and it looks great on all devices.




No comments:

Post a Comment