Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Build Your Professional And Responsive Wix Website











About:

My workflow is as follows. First we will look together at the functional wishes of you. We discuss a design, agree on a price and then I get to work. I always do a revision, so you can always give feedback and I will process it after the website has been delivered. We will keep in touch during development so that you know how the website is doing!



----- Services -----

  • Fully custom made WIX website
  • Redesign your current site
  • Responsive on all devices
  • High quality images and videos
  • E-commerce
  • Booking system
  • SEO
  • Portfolios, blogs, sports, restaurants, hotels, weddings, podcasts, business, e-commerce and more!



----- Why choose me -----

  • High quality
  • Fast delivery
  • Easy and clear communication
  • Multiple revisions
  • Responsive on all devices
  • IT study
  • I have helped many companies online and I like to think along with you!



As stated in my personal description, I am a computer science student. It is my passion to create software and webpages and after my studies I will program software full time. I am also an entrepreneur, so I enjoy thinking along with companies and really investing time in it. My environment describes my work as professional and clear!

Reviews


:

Guus has been a great help building my portfolio website on Wix. He understood my wishes and was quick to respond. I'd definitely recommend working with Guus!

:

Thank you Randall! 👌🏻

:

Fijne samenwerking gehad met Guus!

:

GREAT experience

:

Thanks mauri!!




No comments:

Post a Comment