Thursday, April 14, 2022

Build A Website With Python Django











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER!!!



I will build a web page front end with



  • HTML, CSS, javascript
  • JQuery & Bootstrap
  • React / Vue



And the back end with



  • Python: Django
  • PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB



I also work with WordPress for those that wish to use a content management system (cms)

  • I will build an e-commerce website with Wordpress



Sample website project for

  • E-commerce 
  • Company or brand
  • Artist
  • Binary
  • Software solution as a web service





I can hack out quickly a mockup or template of a website in no time so contact me and let's talk about building your website

Reviews


:

Good communicator

:

Helps when someone can explain things to you clearly and easily

:

Very pleasant to work with

:

Order fulfilled promptly and professionally. Great work and I would recommend and definitely use again !

:

Specification




No comments:

Post a Comment