Monday, June 13, 2022

Design Or Redesign Wix Website











About:

Welcome To My Gig:



Are you looking for an awesome-looking Wix website for your business? You must need a Wix expert to create a Wix site to look stunning & beautiful.

 

I am an experienced web designer and developer in the global marketplace. I am working last 3 years as a web designer in the global marketplace.

 

I will create a nice Wix website and redesign any website to Wix like a clone. You can expect modern eye-catchy design layouts as per your requirements. I will make sure that all of your requirements and fulfilled with 100% satisfied.



Services Includes:



✔ Wix website from scratch

✔ Wix redesign

✔ Elegant / Sleek / Modern

✔ Modern and up to dated latest Fonts

✔ Fully responsive on mobile laptop and desktop

✔ Redesign existing Wix site. and make it Professional

✔ Creating a custom responsive website design

✔ Wix Landing page

✔ Setting up Wix Booking

✔ Setting up Wix Blog

✔ Setting up Wix Event

✔ Setting up Wix store (eCommerce)

✔ Adding products and collection to store

✔ Transfer your layouts onto Wix

✔ WordPress to Wix.



Why Choose Me?

Wix Expert

High-Quality Work

On-time Delivery

100% Refund Policy



Please contact me before placing order



Best regards:

Noor Fatima

Reviews


:

Working with fatima was amazing! She communicated so well and was very efficient! She was very fast and responsive and willing Did a very good job! make every change I requested and never complained I would definitely recommend their services!

:

Thank you so much

:

Appreciate the work

:

Thank you so much

:

I love my site --- she continues to provided updates when needed. I don't have to change my password -- due to her being very honest. I just send her a request and she completes it within 1 business day. She will always get my business.




No comments:

Post a Comment