Friday, June 17, 2022

Build You A Stunning Personal Chef, Catering, Nutrition, Recipe, Food Website











About:

**YOU CAN CONSULT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER**



Are you a chef, a nutritionist and want to showcase your work and connect with clients ?



I am a computer science engineer and have years of experience in handling cloud technologies and building sites from ground up. I have delivered projects with high efficiency to businesses and individuals catered to their specific needs.


Ready to take your career to the next level? Making a website will do exactly that, and I am here to help you! 


The process I will follow:
1. Lets talk: We will discuss strategy and what you have on your mind for your website.
2. Branding: We discuss style, elements, logo design (I offer logo design service separately, please contact for more)
3. Design & Content: You'll send me your content (I also offer content creation, contact me for details) and I'll get to designing your website ! You give me access to your hosting and WordPress account and I design your website with all your content and photos and send it to you for approval and do more revisions if needed.


 
Why choose me:


  • 100% customer satisfaction
  • Support 24/7
  • Fast communication using impeccable english skills
  • Best pricing





Reviews


:

He did an amazing job. My website looks wonderful!!!!

:

Seller did an amazing job with my website. I was so close to making another decision and I am so glad I made this one. Your efforts, and more importantly patience is so much appreciated. Will definitely recommend for your culinary websites.

:

Always willing to help and the communication was 100 percent

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment