Thursday, July 28, 2022

Design Wix Website Or Redesign Wix Website











About:





Are you looking for a professional look website for your business?You must find someone who will meet your requirements.



Hi,

I am Sana Khalid, a Professional Wix Website designer. I.I design Wix site professionally with elegant and eye catching layouts. I design website because I like to do this. I believe customer satisfaction so i work to my fullest for my clients.



I can create Wix design and also redesign Wix website for your business. II will provide functional Wix designs that will compliment your brand and i assure you they will be optimized for both desktop and mobile.



Gig includes:



 ✔ Responsive Wix Website for desktop, Mobile and Tablet. 

 ✔ Theme selection and research

 ✔ Suitable colors and font selection

 ✔ Logo and favicon design

 ✔ E-Commerce Included

 ✔ SEO 

 ✔ Speed Optimization

 ✔ Free Consultation

 ✔ Free Maintenance 



Why choose me?



  • 100% genuine and professional work.
  • Free Consultation
  • Fast and easy communication.
  • Fast delivery.
  • 7 days Free Support
  • Free Maintenance 





Note: Please contact me prior to ordering so we can discuss and come to an agreement.

Thanks!

Reviews


:

Professional and GREAT communicator. Would recommend this serve. I will definitely refer her to others.

:

Really appreciate this work and efforts. Thanks

:

Sana has helped me on a number of projects. She is fast, reliable and delivers everything that is asked for.

:

Excellent Customer Service. I love my website!

:

Sana went above and beyond to deliver this project. Took initiative and produced a great design after explaining what we wanted! Very active with revisions.




No comments:

Post a Comment