Saturday, August 6, 2022

Create A Professional Squarespace Website For You











About:

Hello, welcome to my profile!



PLEASE MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



I am able to provide for you:



  • A Professional Squarespace website design/redesign
  • Search engine optimisation
  • Mobile and tablet responsive pages
  • E-commerce functionality (in standard and premium)
  • Newsletter subscriptions
  • Pop-ups
  • Forms
  • Maps
  • Social links
  • Custom CSS (coding)



Reviews


:

Fantastic experience working with Eiyza! She explained everything I didn't understand and went above and beyond to meet my needs! Will 100% be hiring Eiyza again!

:

Thank you so much Sean! I loved working on your project and wish you the best of luck with your channel and business! ☺️

:

Awesome experience working with you ! You are through and timely, and my issues were addressed when raised. Awesome!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! my store looks amazing :)

:

Thank you so much! It was a great experience working with you and I’m pleased to hear you’re happy with your website! ☺️

:

I kept my requests basic as it was my first time to work with her, and she did exactly as i wanted so I will definitely ask more of her next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment