Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Develop A Full PHP HTML CSS Javascript And Mysql Website











About:

Hi there, I'm glad to see you here.



If you are looking for a PHP web developer for your assistance in Web-related projects for creation and updation. Then, you are at the right place.



I am Haider Sultan and I do website development for businesses, startups, and companies. I can create blog sites, e-commerce sites, etc. in HTML, CSS, BOOTSTRAP, JavaScript, WordPress, PHP, and MySQL.



Specialties:



  • Website development
  • Web Programming
  • Web Applications
  • Blog Site Development
  • PSD to HTML CSS code
  • PHP Web Application
  • Fix Security and Performance issues
  • Bug Fixing
  • Social media integration
  • WordPress Programming Website
  • Payment gateways integration



What hires me?



  • Meet with your deadline and requirement
  • Clean and Well-structured code
  • Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Excellent turnaround time
  • Available 24/7
  • Years of experience
  • Easy communication
  • Fast delivery
  • Fast Reviews



Technologies I used for developing websites are the following:



Front-End Expertise :

  • HTML
  • CSS
  • BOOTSTRAP
  • JavaScript
  • WordPress



Back-End Expertise:



  • PHP programming
  • WordPress
  • Web Programming
  • PHP
  • Database interaction
  • MySQL



Feel Free to contact me any time ;D



Note: Please contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment