Monday, August 29, 2022

Design Wix Website And Redesign A Business Wix Website











About:



Hi, I'm Fizay. WELCOME TO MY GIG.

Are you looking for a stunning website or a Wix expert?

Or you want to redesign or customize your Wix website or WordPress site.

I got it all covered! Contact me without hesitation.

I will make the site responsive and mobile optimized the Wix site.



In this Gig. I provide 3 packages

1-Silver Package

2-Gold Package

3-Diamond Package



In my SILVER PACKAGE. you will get Wix Homepage Design/ Re-design + Mobile Responsive + Basic SEO



In my GOLD PACKAGE. you will get Wix Design/ Re-design upto 5 Pages/ Mobile Responsive+ Basic SEO + 10 Products.



In my DIAMOND PACKAGE. you will get Wix design up to 10 pages/ Mobile Responsive/ E-commerce + 20 Products.



Feel Free to contact me if you have any queries or to place an order. Further, you can also make a custom order according to your requirement.



Thank You

Regards



FIZAY

Reviews


:

Fizay was very helpful in bringing our site to life. It wasnt until after we had started that I realized how under-prepared I was in regards to the site's design, but they were very accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process and were able to deliver a worthwhile website despite this.

:

Thankyou so much.

:

Seemed to be a communication mismatch, but was very responsive to account for the mismatch. Overall they did a good job.

:

Thanks.... :)

:

Seller was easy to communicate, with immersed patient and designing skills. Her websites are awesome and always care about details. Highly recommended for her service :)




No comments:

Post a Comment