Saturday, August 27, 2022

Design Squarespace Website And Squarespace Redesign











About:

SQUARESPACE || SQUARESPACE WEBSITE || SQUARESPACE REDESIGN || SQUARESPACE ECOMMERCE || SQUARESPACE SEO



Hello, welcome to my gig, and thanks for stopping by.

I am a professional website designer and developer. I make use of different CMS platforms to create professional and responsive web-site designs including SQUARESPACE.



I will create a responsive web-site for you on Squarespace. I can also help redesign your existing website on Squarespace or add Ecommerce Functionalities... or do you need to fix some bugs on your existing site, I can help you fix them all.



I OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:

  • Complete Squarespace web-site design(responsive and professional)
  • Redesign Squarespace web site
  • Squarespace eCommerce store creation
  • Social media integration 
  • Speed optimization
  • Squarespace Blog
  • Contact form integration
  • Squarespace SEO



You can be assured to get a quality and satisfactory service. Your satisfaction is my priority hence, I offer unlimited revisions and free service support even after completing the job.



N.B: Kindly contact me and let's have a detailed discussion on your project.



Best regards

Jahel :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment