Thursday, August 11, 2022

Design Or Redesign A Squarespace Website











About:

If you need a professional and appealing Squarespace Website, that will convert your visitors into customers, you’re in the right place. I create original, modern and elegant designs for my clients.



I'm experienced in UX/UI design, adding custom HTML/CSS. Every order is treated with care and focused on creating creative and user-friendly design that will help you to stand out and achieve your communication goals.



My professional services:



  • Professional Squarespace design and development
  • Redesign of your existing website
  • 100% original and modern design according to your needs
  • Convert your current website into Squarespace
  • Providing professional images, texts, videos, graphics
  • Responsive website, optimized for mobile, tablet and desktop screens
  • Optimized for SEO
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Custom coding



You will get FREE SUPPORT for 2 weeks after the order. If you need to make any small changes or have any questions, I will help you with that.



Looking forward to your message!

Reviews


:

I am very happy with the website I got as well as speed, ease of communication. All my requests and comments were considered and satisfied in a timely manner. I really appreciate thoughtfulness that was put into the project and website. Also I am grateful for honest feedback on why some of my ideas would not work well and received a better suggestions with further implementations and they look and work great indeed. Finally, I got helpful advice on how to continue developing the website to support my project. Looking forward to using the services again.

:

Inga is fast, thorough, and amazingly talented.

:

Third project with Inga and I'm very pleased. Great communication, very quick response and high quality work.

:

Incredibly fast turnaround, beautiful design, and high responsiveness. Highly recommend using bigowldesign for your needs!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment