Friday, August 12, 2022

Design Shopify Store, New Shopify Store, Shopify Website











About:

Hello Everyone and Welcome to my gig.

Shopify is the best platform for converting stores. It can be yours. I've Created Dozens of Shopify Stores for my clients from all around the world. I Carefully analyze and give feedback from the Market's perspectiveI will design new shopify store, shopify website for you  that are perfectly unique, sleek, user-friendly, professional looking, beautiful, elegant & responsive in every way.

What to expect from this gig?

  • A fully optimized and complete store
  • Shopify Theme Installation & Customization
  •  Add Collections & Products or POD
  • Setup the store's navigation & menus
  • Installation of all necessary free useful apps, and plugins
  • 100% Responsive design
  • Payment Integration & Set up discount codes
  • Basic SEO of Shopify store Shopify website
  • Payment gateways and Social Profiles Attachments
  • General Settings, Shipping rates, Taxes rates, and Live Chat
  • Design your brand logo if required
  • Shipping Setup and everything to make a ready to sell store

Why me?

  • 1-month support or service for Shopify Website
  • Shopify Partner and Shopify Expert
  • Dropshipping Expert
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Money Back if Not Satisfied

Please contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


:

Super thorough, exceeded my expectations and walked me thru every step. I had no clue how to start a drop ship business and Rizvi1 made sure no stones were left unturned. Definitely using again.

:

Follows up a lot and gets the job done. I have never seen a fiverr vendor this conscientious. Thanks for the help.

:

Great work!

:

Absolutely amazing and fast service. Good work with easy communication. Recommend to all.

:

nice work Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment